I found this recipe and though it would be perfect for club. The roasted pecans and maple syrup really bring out the sweet taste of brie. This recipe comes from the one and only, Martha. Enjoy!
- 1 small wheel of Brie or Camembert (about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- crackers or sliced baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cheese on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until softened, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate; cool about 20 minutes.
- While cheese cools, place nuts on a clean baking sheet; bake until toasted and fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle nuts over cheese.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and maple syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer until foamy, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle warm sauce over slightly cooled cheese and nuts; serve with crackers or baguette.