Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holidays

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! I surely did! I really can't believe that 2010 is coming to an end. Usually I get a little sad that time has passed so quickly but I'm ready for 2011. I really feel like it's going to be a great year! Before I reflect on 2010 and let you know my cooking goals for 2011 I want to give you a Christmas summary. 

My family has an awesome tradition that dates back to my great great grandmother. Every year my family gets together and makes homemade ravioli for Christmas Eve. I'm usually too busy to travel up to my parents now a days but I remember growing up and making them with my grandmother and great aunts. I think it's awesome that this tradition has been around so long ( I guess that's why they call it a tradition??)! Thanks Aunt Theresa, Mom, Peggy, Aunt Melissa, & Aunt Terri for the delicious ravioli this year!

Here's a couple more pictures from Christmas Eve at Aunt T's! 









2 comments:

  1. I just love knowing people's holiday food traditions! How nice that you have multiple generations working together to keep your traditions going.

    I did a post today on international good luck food for New Year's. Pop by and have a look. No ravioli but some other interesting things! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love traditions? I'll take a look at your post. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete