Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Summary

Please forgive me for the lack of pictures in this post. I was so busy getting everything ready and trying to get everyone fed that I totally forgot to take pictures of all the dishes! Silly me, right?? I was debating about doing a Thanksgiving post since I don't have pictures to show but decided to let you all know how everything turned out. So here's the details...

Thanksgiving 2010 was at my parents house in good old Scranton, PA. There was a lot of work that needed to be done so my mom and I started early Wednesday morning and I don't think we sat until dinner on Thursday but it was well worth it.

So here's the menu: (click each individual item for the recipe)

Starter: 
Main Meal

We also made a sweet potato casserole, a corn dish casserole, & herbed monkey bread...Hopefully my mom will follow up with those recipes so I can share them with all of you!

Hope you all had a great holiday! Let me know what your favorite dish was!

No comments:

Post a Comment