Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Wish(check)List!


Can you believe it's December already? I truly can't! This year is quickly coming to an end but there is a lot I want to do before it does end. So to keep me on track I thought I'd make a nice list of things I want to do before 2011. If I blog about it...I have to do it, right?

So here are some things I want to do to celebrate the season!

1. Make a gingerbread house
I've always wanted to make a gingerbread house. Every year I say that I want to and I never do...So this is the year!

2. Bake at least 10 different types of goodies during the holiday season (and not eat all of them)  
So many families, including my own, bake a lot around the holidays. I feel like I bake but not a lot and now that I have my kitchen completed I feel like this is the year of holiday baking for me! Within this 'task' I have a lot planned but I'll keep that a surprise! 

3. Try Eggnog
I'm thinking about making it...I don't know though I just get so scared with the idea of drinking raw eggs.  Call me crazy but I really want to like eggnog. In order to like it I have to try it.


This list seems simple, doesn't it? My hardest task will be not eating all the baked goods! I'm excited to celebrate the holiday season. I'll keep you posted on the progress of my holiday checklist! 


Enjoy your holiday season! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment