I'm sure I've mentioned a time or two before that I keep a binder on hand of all recipes I want to make. It's a collection from all my magazines that I subscribe to and some printouts from the 'nets. I was on the hunt for an easy recipe. One that you can throw together when you get home from work and still have time to enjoy your evening. I stumbled upon this one which I have made before just haven't blog about it.
It's easy, quick, filling AND tastes good too! What more can one ask for!
Here's a good tip from Woman's Day too!: Transform the asparagus-walnut mixture into an easy hors d’oeuvre by mixing in the Parmesan cheese (or substituting feta) and spooning it on top of crostini, crackers or endive leaves.
Ravioli with Sautéed Asparagus and Walnuts
From Woman's Day
- 1 package (14 to 16 oz) cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 oz)