Monday, January 3, 2011

Two Thousand Eleven

That's right it's 2011! 

Happy New Year to all of my lovely readers! I hope you and your family had a great holiday, mine was perfect! I'm really looking forward to this year. I think it's going to be great! I have high hopes. 2010 was a great year for me and my blog. I really experimented with a lot of different things in the kitchen. I'm ambitious to continue to share my love of learning my ways around the kitchen with all of you in 2011.

Over the past week I spent time reading a bunch of blogs & news articles relating to the 2011 food trends (there was even a segment on Good Morning America). From what I gathered it looks like 2011 is going to be the year of pies (specifically mini pies), gourmet hot dogs, fried chicken & ice pops! Out of all these trends spotted, I'm most excited about PIES! They're apparently going to be the 'cupcake' of 2011! I'm not just talking sweet pies here people, I'm talking savory too!

I have a lot of ideas for 2011. I'll definitely be including some of these trends (most likely not the hot dog trend). Can't wait to see what 2011 brings us! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in 2011.

Here's to a happy and healthy year, Lots to Ladle readers!

xoxo, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment