Friday, November 6, 2009

Turkey Panini with Cheddar Cheese & Cranberry Chutney

(photo by Nadya L Popil)
This recipe was inspired by my one and only trip to Mansour's in Scranton. Mrs. Mesko made me a delcious panini. I enjoyed that panini so much I've been thinking about replicating it for quite some time now. Well I finally got around to it tonight!

It's so simple and easy to do even with out a panini press. I have an indoor grill pan that I used to make these. The George Forman grill works just as well.

This is a great recipe since Thanksgiving is around the corner and there will most likely be a lot of left over turkey.

Prepare panini with the follow ingredients on Ciabatta bread:
  • Cranberry chutney (find recipe here)

  • Fresh craved turkey breast

  • Cheddar cheese

Put on panini press or grill (and press) until thinned out and crispy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment