Saturday, September 19, 2009

Comfort food: Chicken Ala King

I love cooking when there's a chill in the air. This time of year is perfect and it always puts me in the mood for some good comfort food. I've been wanting to make chicken ala king for awhile now and finally got around to it last night.

About a year ago I went to a "Tastefully Simple" party. Have you ever heard of this company? They're known for making things super easy. I bought this biscuit mix and finally got around to making them for chicken ala king. They were very easy and very good!

I got the chicken ala king recipe from Rachel Ray. I'm not a big fan of peas so used celery instead. This is one of her 30 min meals; however, it took me about an hour. All in all it was very good meal. I'll be making this one again.

You can find the recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment