Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cucumber Salad

Those of you who know me are probably shocked to see that I made something with cucumbers. Yes, I'm not a fan BUT the lady loves herself some cucumbers and has been requesting a cucumber salad. I had one on hand and thought it would be a nice side to the barbecue pulled chicken I made the other night. 

This is super simple, people. I'm talking it takes about 10 minutes (maybe even less) to throw together and you most likely have all ingredients on hand if your pantry is stocked. 

Cucumber Salad
Slightly adapted from Paula Deen

1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste

 Combine all ingredients. Let sit at least 15 minutes prior to serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment