Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank You, Aunt Kathy!

Can you believe that I've had this blog for over two years and have yet to mention my Aunt Kathy? She can't believe it either! Honestly, it is shocking that I have yet to mention her. So this post is all about Aunt Kathy! After all, a lot of the goods in my kitchen have come from her (i.e., Polish Pottery collection). 

One of the gifts Aunt Kathy gave me this past Christmas was a collection of TSP Spices and the TSP Spices cookbook.  I never heard of this company before so I was really excited to read about them and use their products! 

First and foremost, their packaging is super cute! I don't know if this picture does it justice. All of their organic spices are measured into TSP packets (get it? the name of the company!) and stored in super cute tins that can be displayed on your counter or organized in a drawer. 

In addition to the spice collection, Aunt Kathy gave me the spice kitchen cookbook which contains a ton of recipes and ideas. I've made a lot out of this cookbook and have a lot more on my to do list. 


Most recently, I made their guacamole recipe which was mighty good and really really simple!


Thank you Aunt Kathy for this great gift along with all the other wonderful items in my kitchen!!!! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment